I didn’t find anyone, nor did I look for someone … I always thought that there are things that just happen and it’s done. I have not yet found this one person who will turn my world upside down and who will make me think that it is worth treading the path together.
I admit that I have already tried such attempts. But they also quickly vanished into thin air. I live my life happily as a single.
Who is to blame here? And can we even use such a violent and perhaps implausible word as guilt in this context?
In these cases, in these things, there may be no guilty party, that’s just life. But I am happy nonetheless; I have my own projects with myself, thousands of things that I still want to do in my life. I have my friends, people who really appreciate me and love me.
Live your life happily as a single and forget about stereotypes
- Enjoy what you have. When you have a partner because it doesn’t work, when you don’t have one, because you just don’t have one. Don’t you notice that sometimes it doesn’t matter what you have or what you don’t have? You are the one who is not satisfied. Think carefully about your situation and learn to be happy with yourself.
- Get rid of old conventions. Life is not like it used to be. Fortunately, there are thousands of new formulas. Singles, married couples, couples living together or separately. The important thing is that you are happy with what you have.
- Do not idealize the other person’s situation. You shouldn’t underestimate them either to make yourself feel better.
- Don’t be obsessed. Have you ever wondered what fairytale things you have missed and how many hours your mind has been busy imagining what it would be like to have a partner? Forget it immediately! The only person who will always be by your side is yourself, so why don’t you start getting excited about yourself?
- Pick special people who shape a part of your life. There are people in our family with whom we have a special affinity, friends who we meet on our way, who really support us a lot. Never let go of this special circle of people.