Zen philosophy has its origins at the beginning of the first century when Chinese culture came into contact with the fundamental principles of Hinduism through Buddhism. In Japan this philosophy was welcomed around the 13th century and cultivated under the name Zen. From there she conquered the world and took the west with all her might.
Their influence and integration into our culture was also spread by well-known artists like Madonna and athletes like Tiger Woods, who enjoyed the benefits of this philosophy because it guided them through their daily lives. Zen philosophy was also important to influential people in other sectors, such as the President of the Ford Motor Company, William Ford. The same applies to William George of the Goldman Sachs Group, who is known for reciting the mantra of profitability .
If something comes from within, if it’s a part of you, then you have no choice but to live it, to express it.
The key in Zen is not to find the meaning in life, but rather to practice overcoming your own obstacles and difficulties. Zen philosophy tries to teach you how to be attentive in every moment, how to concentrate only on the here and now.
Zen Philosophy Lessons
Here are 29 zen wisdoms that can change your life. They will help you see life in a different, more positive way and you will find answers to many questions that you may not even have asked.
1. The temptation to give up will be much stronger just before victory.
2. The trick is to die young, but as late as possible.
3. Don’t say anything unless you can use it to improve the silence.
4. A journey of 1000 kilometers begins with the first step.
5. Strength can overcome obstacles; Wisdom all the way.
6. Don’t be afraid of being slowed down, be afraid of stopping.
7. A booby’s luck is also booby.
8. Stumbling and falling does not mean that you are going the wrong way.
9. A hut where you can laugh is cozier than a palace where you are bored.
10. Always look at things from the light side, and if there aren’t any, then buff the dark sides until they shine.
11. Whatever happens happens at the right time.
12. People who point out your weaknesses are not always your enemies; People who talk about your strengths aren’t always your friends.
13. Don’t worry if you don’t know something; worry if you don’t want to study.
14. Teachers can only open doors, you walk the rest of the way alone.
15. As much as the wind blows, the mountain will not bend.
16. Live with peace in your soul. The time will come and the flowers will bloom on their own.
17. There are no friends without flaws, but if you look for their flaws, you will be without friends.
18. Shame comes through the door you opened.
19. Nobody comes back from a trip exactly as they were before.
20. People who are capable of blushing cannot have a black heart.
21. It is better to be human for a day than to walk in shadow.
22. Home is where your thoughts are.
23. People who can move mountains have started moving small stones.
24. When you make a mistake, it is best to laugh right away.
25. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is today.
26. The thing that determines the happiness of every person is not an event itself, but what it means to a person.
27. Just as parents take care of their children, you should take care of the entire universe.
28. The glass is neither half full nor half empty. The glass is simply a glass and its content changes continuously with your perception.
29. You must create a path by walking it; you will not find a path already laid out for you. It is not easy to attain the highest knowledge of the truth. It’s like heaven: birds fly, but they leave no trace of their way. You can’t follow them because they don’t leave any footprints.
I hope these sentences can answer many of your doubts, open your mind, and show you the steps you need to take to move forward in a healthy manner, with faith in the essence of your life: yourself.
What we can change are our perceptions of what has the effect of changing everything.